Canon Edible Printer ED101
(Edible printer in Sri Lanka)
- Print – Color
- Paper Size – A4
- Brand – Canon
- Functions – Print Only
- Four edible ink bottles
- Icing Sheets also available to buy
- Installation Instructions and information
Edible printer in Sri Lanka
CAUTION: Printers that are offered for edible ink printing should be dedicated only for edible ink. DO NOT MIX regular inks with edible inks. Printers.lk edible inks are best quality edible inks for your cake and edible ink requirements, producing beautiful prints for cake decorators and bakeries alike, with stunning definition and colors. Print with edible Inks for Incredible Cakes
This is nerve wracking stage where things could go wrong if you don’t treat the images correctly. Fortunately there is a tried and tested way to ensure application is easy and effortless.
- Prior to use, place it in the freezer for up to 1 minute. This allows the icing to dry out making it easy to apply.
- Carefully and quickly peel the backing from the image.
- If applying to a fondant iced cake, you’ll need to wet the cake slightly to allow it to stick. Go careful though as if it’s too wet the colours may bleed.
- If you’re applying directly to buttercream, you don’t need to add water unless the buttercream has dried out and formed a crust. In this case, simply spray with a little water.
- It’s advisable to add edible images at the last minute too minimize colour bleed.