Premium Easy Peel Edible Icing Sheets A4
- A4 size edible icing sheets for edible printing
- Printable area 210mm x 288mm
- High quality icing sheets will work with dry or wet surfaces, even ice cream
- Smooth white finish which results in brilliant print finish
- Easy to remove from backing paper
- Great for use on fondant icing, marzipan, cream and butter cream etc
- Gluten free and nut free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Starches E1422, E1412, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Sugar, Water, Stabilizers (E414, E460i), Food Colour E171, Emulsifiers E491, E471, Flavors, Acidulants E330, Preservative E202, Sucralose
Store flat in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
How Long will my Icing Sheets Last?
Due to our fast stock turnover Printers.lk icing sheets will last at least 12 months if kept sealed within the foil bag provided. They will usually have a best before date of at least 18 months.
Do not remove the plastic backing prior to printing. Place the frosting sheet into the printer with the frosting side up. Once the sheet is printed keep that in room temperature to dry for 5-15 minutes.
a.) Bake your cakes, cupcakes or pie and allow it to cool. Smoothen the surface of your cake; Peel off the transparent film from the backside of the sugar sheet.
b.) To release the image from the backing sheet, simply hold the corners (image facing up) and roll across the sharp edge of a table top, slowly working in from all sides toward the center.
c.) When the image is placed onto the iced cake, ensure the icing is still moist or sticky. It is this moisture in the icing that will ensure the image blends with the cake.