Canon LBP 6030 Laser Printer
The Canon imageCLASS Canon LBP 6030 Laser Printer
- The Canon imageCLASS Canon LBP 6030 Laser Printer is an easy to use, single function laser printer that is an ideal solution for a home or small office environment.
- The compact, space saving design delivers professional quality output in one small footprint.
- The Canon LBP 6030 Laser Printer delivers exceptional black and white laser output at speeds of up to 19 pages-per-minute, with your first print in your hands in 8 seconds or less
- The Canon imageCLASS Canon LBP 6030 Laser Printer offers paper handling of up to 150 sheets and uses less than 2 watts in energy saving mode, which helps reduce energy consumption and cost.
- At its foundation, Canon has an uncompromising dedication to product reliability, service, and support. From cutting-edge technology to industry-leading response times,
- Canon’s GENUINE toner is designed to help improve image processing and precise character printing as well as overall image quality.
- The Single-Cartridge System combines the toner and drum into the same unit, which means you only have one consumable to replace. Designed by Canon engineers and manufactured in Canon facilities, GENUINE supplies are developed using precise specifications, so you can be confident that your Canon device will produce high-quality results consistently.
|Printing Method||Monochrome Laser Beam Printing|
|Canon LBP 6030 Laser Printer Print Speed||A4:||Up to 18ppm|
|Letter:||Up to 19ppm|
|Print Resolution||600 x 600dpi|
|Print Quality with Image Refinement Quality||2400 (equivalent) × 600dpi|
(From Power On)
|10secs. or less|
|First Printout Time (FPOT)||Approx. 7.8secs.|
(From Sleep Mode)
|Print Language||UFR II LT|
|Paper Input (Standard)||150 sheets (based on 80g/m2)|
|Paper Output||100 sheets (face down)
(based on 80g/m2)
|Paper Size||A4, B5, A5, Legal*1, Letter, Executive, 16K, Envelope COM10, Envelope Monarch, Envelope C5, Envelope DL
Custom: Width 76.2 to 216 x Length 188 x 356mm
|Paper Weight||60 to 163g/m2|
|Paper Type||Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.|
|Connectivity and Software|
|USB Interface||USB 2.0 High Speed|
|Compatible Operating Systems*2||Win 8.1 (32 / 64bit), Windows 7 (32 / 64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (32 / 64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 / 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit),
Mac OS 10.7.x-10.9 *3, Linux*3, Citrix
|Operation Panel||2 LED Indicators, 2 Operation Key|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||364 x 249 x 199mm|
|Weight||Approx. 5.0kg (Without Cartridge)|
|Noise Level*4||During Operation:||Sound Power Level:||6.53B or less|
|Sound Pressure Level:||Approx. 49.3dB|
|During Standby:||Sound Power Level:||Inaudible*5|
|Sound Pressure Level:||Inaudible*5|
|Maximum Power Consumption||870W|
|Average Power Consumption||During Operation:||Approx. 330W|
|During Standby:||Approx. 1.8W|
|During Sleep:||Approx. 0.8W|
|Energy Star TEC
(Typical Electricity Consumption)
|Humidity:||20% to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Power Requirement||220 – 240V (±10%), 50 / 60Hz (±2Hz)|
|Toner Cartridge*6||Cartridge 325:||1,600 pages
(Bundled Cartridge: 700 pages)
|Monthly Duty Cycle*7||Up to 5,000 pages|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||200 – 800 page|
What Comes in the Box
- LBP6030 Product
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- User Software CD-ROM
- Warranty Card
- Starter Cartridge 125 (Starter yield: 700 sheets ISO/IEC Standard)
On Demand Fixing Technology
Canon’s proprietary technology On-Demand Fixing consume less power and warm up quickly compared to the conventional fusing roller designs, enabling a fast warm up time and quick first print.
UFR II LT
With Canon UFR II LT print language, the printer takes full advantage of the PC’s processing power. UFR II LT effectively removes the need for expensive memory upgrades on the printer.
The Canon all-in-one toner cartridge 325 integrates the photosensitive drum, cleaning unit and toner reservoir in one compact package, saving costs and making cartridge replacements easy.
Low Energy Consumption
The printer can be configured to enter sleep mode and auto shutdown after it remains idle for a specified length of time, consuming less energy. With a low Energy Star Typical Electricity Consumption value of 0.48kWh/week, it is easy to be kind to the environment while saving cost.
User (verified owner) –
Very fast delivery.
G.D.Samantha (verified owner) –
Best customer service
user (verified owner) –
user (verified owner) –