HP Laser 107a Printer
Product description HP Laser 107A Laser Printer
Get the quality you trust and sharp black text with this affordable printer.
This surprisingly small laser delivers exceptional quality, page after page.
Quickly and easily print with a printer that´s designed to fit into your workspace like a glove.
You can fit this printer almost anywhere – it’s that small and compact.
What´s in the box:
– Preinstalled introductory HP LaserJet Black print cartridges (~0.5K pages, WW)
– Setup Guide
– Reference Guide
– Regulatory Statements Flyer
– Power cord
– USB cable
– Product types: Laser printers
– Family brand: LaserJet
– Perfect for: Small medium business
– Functions: Print only
– Dimension footnote number:  Dimensions vary as per configuration
– Dimension note (metric): Dimensions vary as per configuration
– Dimensions without stand (W x D x H): 331 x 215 x 178 mm
– Package dimensions (W x D x H): 384 x 280 x 261 mm
– Maimum dimensions (W x D x H): 331 x 350 x 248 mm
PRINTING MEDIA HANDLING:
– Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 100 sheets
– Finished output handling: Sheetfed
– Standard output capacity (envelopes): Up to 10 envelopes
– Media type and capacity, tray 1: Sheets (75 g/m²): 150; envelopes: 10
– Input capacity: Up to 150 sheets
– Paper handling input, standard: 150-sheet input tray
– Paper handling output, standard: 100-sheet output bin
– Maximum input capacity (sheets): Up to 150 sheets
– Output capacity: Up to 100 sheets
– Standard input capacity (envelopes): Up to 10
– Tech spec footnote:  HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
– Tech spec footnote:  Windows 7 or higher
– Tech spec footnote:  Introductory cartridges included; yields 500 black pages. Replacement cartridge average declared yield 1000 based on ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.
CONNECTIVITY AND COMMUNICATIONS:
– Plug and play: Auto Wireless Connect; HP Smart Install
– Connectivity, standard: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
– Weight note (metric): Weight varies as per configuration
– Package weight: 5.7 kg
– Weight: 4.16 kg
– Storage temperature range: -20 to 40°C
– Acoustic power emissions: 6.5 B(A)
– Recommended operating temperature range: 15 to 27°C
– Operating humidity range: 10 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
– Operating temperature range: 10 to 30°C
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
– Compatible Operating Systems: Windows®: 7 (32/64 bit), 2008 Server R2, 8 (32/64 bit), 8.1 (32/64 bit), 10 (32/64 bit), 2012 Server, 2016 Server